Today is all about make up and being pretty! :) :) If you wanna look good for a certain function but is in no clue of where to start searching for a good make up artist, look no further, i have the solution!!
Bridal make up by Eija is currently the place you should visit if you're looking for an affordable yet magnificent make up artist for your big day or any other special events. The sole owner is my darling 'sister' and she is in the midst of expanding her artistry talents.
Her portfolios cover a wide range of clientele, from bride's maids to brides herself, from indian to malay, from weddings to advertorials, everyone is within her cup of tea! ;)
If you wish to be next on her list, just visit her website and make your appointment now~!!
http://bridalmakeup-eija.blogspot.com/
Some of the packages available are:
Makeup Pengantin
* Merisik - RM150
* Tunang - RM200
* Nikah - RM250
* Bersanding - RM350
* Trial makeup RM70
* Utk makeup pengapit atau ahli keluarga + RM80 seorang
* Sewa accessories available
Makeup Dinner
* RM80+
Makeup Outdoor Shooting
* RM200+
You can contact her directly through her mobile at 012-6830902 or e-mail her at bridalmakeup.eija@gmail.com
Indian Bridal Make Up:
Bride's maids Make Up:
Sanggul Jawa:
Disclaimer: "I have nothing to do with other people or affiliation and I am only responsible for the things that I've said or write in this blog but not others. This is a personal blog of which I am freely to rant of anything that I wish. Those who differ with my writing, please exit yourselves from this PERSONAL blog and chill. Thank you for you kindness."
About FYR
FYR is an info-sharing blog of my previous experiences with the products or services I have tried. It's originated from my personal blog, "Mrs Nat Yazmie - Living Away From Home, My Life, My Thoughts", which is no longer available for viewing. FYR aims to provide the readers with my recommendations (or otherwise) of all the available products or services out there. Take note that the posts are just my humble opinions and you are allowed to differ. As an addition, FYR includes all of the online contests that I have entered or will participate in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment